Home

1.18.2014

Country Bumpkins (Photos)

Since we've not done a lot of role play these last couple of weeks (he'd been sick and I'd been getting busier with work), I've decided to start showcasing some of our photo shoots that had no role play to accompany them. Though there are no stories to read, most of the photos are still quite erotic. I hope you enjoy them. All of the photos I share can be found on my Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/lisa_languish/sets/.

One this particular day, as Vixxen, I had wanted to dress up like a country girl, so Zuriel played the part as well. I decided to take a photo or two and they turned into 100+ (sometimes I become a little obsessive...). I'll not showcase them all--you can see the full set on my Flickr page if you wish Country Bumpkins--but here are some of my favorites.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

We are not professional writers, simply role players. I attempt to edit the stories as best I can after the heat of the moment has passed, but I can assure you that there will still be mistakes. If you're going to leave comments, we would thank you to leave the ones regarding our grammar, punctuation, and other minor mistakes at the door. Thank you!