Home

6.20.2014

Zuriel Bathing (Photos)

I caught Zuriel taking a shower and thought it was a perfect opportunity to capture his gorgeous self in some photos. Ok, really I'd bought some new poses balls with towel props plus a new bathroom, and wanted a chance to use them both, not to mention I've been wanting to do a solo shoot of Z, so I killed three birds with one stone. I have to say, though, that I was bummed the damn towel props were all different colors. Seemed kind of random without purpose. But the photos came out great, so I overlooked the minor detail. This also gave me an opportunity to try my hand at a mirror reflection photo. Considering it was my first time and I kinda just winged it, I think it came out pretty well. I'm pleased, overall.












No comments:

Post a Comment

We are not professional writers, simply role players. I attempt to edit the stories as best I can after the heat of the moment has passed, but I can assure you that there will still be mistakes. If you're going to leave comments, we would thank you to leave the ones regarding our grammar, punctuation, and other minor mistakes at the door. Thank you!